Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

girls are suckers for proposal videos...

tuesday in the office, I saw a co-worker crouched behind her computer wiping her eyes. I asked her if she was ok and she immediately smiled and started laughing. At that point, i was SUPER confused but then she asked me to come watch a video she had pulled up. 

it was the video below...an incredibly adorable, tear jerker proposal video that took place at downtown disney. have the tissues ready...


because i was in the cute proposal video mood, i showed her a proposal video that seriously gets me every time. i posted it below. 


girls, show these to your men. they have some strong competition! but at the end of the day, as long as your saying "yes" the love of your life...a simple "will you marry me" is all you need to hear for that day to turn into the best day ever. 

have a lovely day!

xo, lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment