Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

look mom! i'm a big girl

ok so the nerves are starting to get to me. tomorrow, i am starting a new chapter in my life. i start a BIG GIRL [internship] JOB! 

i got hired by this wonderful event planning company in hollywood called "shiraz events." i am beyond excited because this company is amazing. i have had my eye on them for months now and always said to myself "it would be so fun to work for this company!" they are based in nyc, miami and now la where they specialize in entertainment events. such as what? anything from fashion shows to product launches to weddings to corporate events to celebrity birthday parties. pretty cool, huh?

i can't deny it though...i am shaking in my boots...or should i say stilettos (hey, it is hollywood after all).  i think my nerves are basically stemming from the fact that this is a new chapter in my life and i just want to do the best i can. this is exactly what i wanted for a job so i couldnt be more thankful :) 

so here goes nothing! wish me luck.

imgres.jpg


xo, lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment